The terminal building is a Quonset hut metal building and consists of two main areas:
- The office area- approximately 1,200 square feet. The office area consists of a large office area (which may be divided into two work areas); one small office adjacent to this large office area; and a large office area on the West side of the building. This area was previously used as a drivers’ area with lockers, work stations, refrigerator, table and built-in counters on two walls. The office area is heated with electric heat.
- The dock area is approximately 5,000 square feet.
- We have three restrooms throughout the terminal building:
- One in the main office area with shelves for storage.
- One off the drivers’ room. This room has storage, a shower and utility wash area.
- One in the storage hallway leading to the dock area.
The dock area has 18 overhead working doors (all with load levelers), and 2 man doors. The rear man door leads to the dock and stairs to the back lot. The side man door is large enough to accommodate a skid of freight. The dock area has good electrical for tractors, etc. but is unheated.
We have two storage areas throughout the dock area:
- One upstairs with shelves. (At one time this was used as a dispatch office with windows on the dock.)
- There is a second storage area under the above-mentioned storage area.
Tiles and Lighting
All office space floors are tiled with vinyl and there is ample lighting.
We have made the following improvements to our terminal building:
- East and Rear Lots completely repaved, east 2005 and rear 2000.
- Roof completely redone, 2003.
- Load levelers for each door, 2006
- Wiring update, 2001.
- Heating update, 1987.
- Plumbing update, 1996.
- Concrete pads east side, 2005.